InsurePal (CURRENCY:IPL) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 15th. During the last week, InsurePal has traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar. One InsurePal token can currently be purchased for $0.0225 or 0.00000324 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Coinbe, IDEX and HitBTC. InsurePal has a total market cap of $4.52 million and $251,096.00 worth of InsurePal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $624.97 or 0.12410939 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00045346 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002344 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00001122 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00026227 BTC.
InsurePal (CRYPTO:IPL) is a token. It was first traded on December 1st, 2017. InsurePal’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 201,000,000 tokens. The official website for InsurePal is vouchforme.co. The Reddit community for InsurePal is /r/InsurePal and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. InsurePal’s official Twitter account is @InsurePal_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. InsurePal’s official message board is medium.com/insurepal-blog.
Buying and Selling InsurePal
InsurePal can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Coinbe and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsurePal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsurePal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InsurePal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InsurePal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsurePal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.