MEET.ONE (CURRENCY:MEETONE) traded up 16.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 14th. MEET.ONE has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $85,916.00 worth of MEET.ONE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MEET.ONE token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges including DragonEX, BigONE and Gate.io. During the last seven days, MEET.ONE has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.45 or 0.00376422 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019463 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002297 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $72.53 or 0.01403550 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.30 or 0.00218648 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00001568 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005913 BTC.
MEET.ONE’s total supply is 7,500,000,000 tokens. MEET.ONE’s official message board is medium.com/@MEET.ONE. MEET.ONE’s official Twitter account is @MeetDotOne. The official website for MEET.ONE is meet.one.
MEET.ONE Token Trading
MEET.ONE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Gate.io and BigONE. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MEET.ONE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MEET.ONE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MEET.ONE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MEET.ONE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MEET.ONE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.