RED (CURRENCY:RED) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. During the last seven days, RED has traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One RED token can currently be bought for $0.0097 or 0.00000187 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, Bibox and DDEX. RED has a market capitalization of $1.26 million and approximately $45,538.00 worth of RED was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $82.42 or 0.01594646 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002407 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002172 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00013245 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002152 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00001709 BTC.
RED (RED) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 30th, 2013. RED’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 130,000,009 tokens. RED’s official Twitter account is @red_lang. RED’s official website is ico.red-lang.org.
Buying and Selling RED
RED can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, DDEX and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RED directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RED should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RED using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RED and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.