Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 15th. One Sphere coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.47 or 0.00009262 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Upbit. Sphere has a total market cap of $5.83 million and approximately $263,703.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Sphere has traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00027655 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00004760 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00013543 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.85 or 0.00155521 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002684 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00001454 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Sphere (SPHR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2015. Sphere’s total supply is 12,484,344 coins. Sphere’s official website is sphrpay.io. Sphere’s official Twitter account is @ProjectSPHR.
Buying and Selling Sphere
Sphere can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sphere directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sphere should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.