Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 15th. Bitcoin Gold has a total market cap of $283.99 million and approximately $15.40 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 7.7% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be bought for $16.22 or 0.00320407 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinnest, Ovis, Binance and Exmo.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.97 or 0.01323291 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.04 or 0.00139175 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00032101 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 74.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002664 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00009475 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00001603 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
BTG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zebpay, BitBay, BitFlip, CEX.IO, Bitsane, Coinone, Braziliex, TDAX, Korbit, Vebitcoin, Kucoin, OKEx, Graviex, Huobi, Bleutrade, Binance, BitMarket, QuadrigaCX, Bitfinex, YoBit, Instant Bitex, Koineks, Exrates, Bitlish, Altcoin Trader, Exmo, Upbit, Gate.io, Negocie Coins, Coinnest, Bitinka, Bittrex, Ovis, Crex24, HitBTC, C2CX, SouthXchange, Indodax, Sistemkoin, Bit-Z, DSX, Bithumb and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.