OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 6.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. One OmiseGO token can now be purchased for about $1.85 or 0.00036509 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, Crex24, BitForex and Coinnest. During the last week, OmiseGO has traded 19.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. OmiseGO has a total market cap of $259.13 million and $60.94 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00025240 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001523 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00008002 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000858 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006361 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00001012 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000091 BTC.
OmiseGO uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 23rd, 2017. OmiseGO’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens. OmiseGO’s official website is omg.omise.co. OmiseGO’s official Twitter account is @omise_go. The Reddit community for OmiseGO is /r/omise_go and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling OmiseGO
OmiseGO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Iquant, Radar Relay, BitForex, CoinBene, Coinrail, BigONE, BX Thailand, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, CoinEx, Gate.io, AirSwap, IDEX, Livecoin, CoinTiger, Tokenomy, HitBTC, Vebitcoin, ZB.COM, Tidex, CoinExchange, ChaoEX, Huobi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), TOPBTC, DigiFinex, Ethfinex, FCoin, Independent Reserve, BitMart, Binance, Kucoin, TDAX, Crex24, IDCM, Ovis, DragonEX, Fatbtc, Liqui, Bitbns, ABCC, Hotbit, Coinsuper, C2CX, Cryptopia, Exmo, BitBay, OTCBTC, Coinnest, Bittrex, Koinex, Poloniex, Kyber Network, Upbit, Mercatox, Cobinhood, GOPAX, COSS, Zebpay, DDEX, Braziliex, Neraex, OKEx, Coinone, B2BX, Bithumb, Bit-Z, Bancor Network and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OmiseGO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.