Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. One Cardano coin can now be bought for about $0.0788 or 0.00001494 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, LiteBit.eu, Exmo and Binance. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Cardano has a total market cap of $2.04 billion and $86.75 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00024745 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00037315 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00055899 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00001180 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $203.71 or 0.03860704 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00001550 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008437 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00001306 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Cardano (CRYPTO:ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Cardano is forum.cardano.org.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, Exmo, DragonEX, Huobi, Cryptomate, Upbit, Bittrex, Bitbns, Cryptopia, Binance, HitBTC, Coinnest, Indodax, CoinFalcon, ZB.COM, ABCC, OTCBTC, OKEx, Bithumb, LiteBit.eu, Coinbe, Cryptohub and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.