Bonpay (CURRENCY:BON) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 20th. One Bonpay token can currently be bought for about $0.0464 or 0.00000872 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, C-CEX, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Bonpay has traded up 8.3% against the US dollar. Bonpay has a market capitalization of $523,950.00 and approximately $15,806.00 worth of Bonpay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006196 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.69 or 0.00464147 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00018882 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.25 or 0.01113996 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.94 or 0.00205591 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00008061 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00001670 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000131 BTC.
Bonpay’s launch date was October 1st, 2017. Bonpay’s total supply is 21,745,688 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,290,301 tokens. Bonpay’s official Twitter account is @Bonpay_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bonpay is bonpay.com. The official message board for Bonpay is medium.com/@bonpay. The Reddit community for Bonpay is /r/Bonpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bonpay
Bonpay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bonpay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bonpay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bonpay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bonpay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bonpay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.