BlockCAT (CURRENCY:CAT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. BlockCAT has a total market cap of $203,878.00 and $0.00 worth of BlockCAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BlockCAT has traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar. One BlockCAT token can currently be purchased for $0.0277 or 0.00000525 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Radar Relay and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006100 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.75 or 0.00453104 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019231 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.42 or 0.01076301 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00198557 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008312 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0830 or 0.00001583 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000129 BTC.
BlockCAT launched on July 5th, 2017. BlockCAT’s total supply is 9,200,151 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,360,121 tokens. The Reddit community for BlockCAT is /r/blockcat and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for BlockCAT is medium.com/blockcat. BlockCAT’s official Twitter account is @blockcatio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BlockCAT is blockcat.io.
Buying and Selling BlockCAT
BlockCAT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Cryptopia and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockCAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockCAT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlockCAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlockCAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockCAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.