Elysian (CURRENCY:ELY) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 21st. Over the last seven days, Elysian has traded down 16.5% against the dollar. Elysian has a market cap of $148,127.00 and $54,770.00 worth of Elysian was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elysian token can currently be bought for $0.0017 or 0.00000032 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and BitForex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006093 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.77 or 0.00452294 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019155 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.41 or 0.01073150 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.42 or 0.00198234 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008375 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00001582 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000129 BTC.
Elysian’s genesis date was June 4th, 2018. Elysian’s total supply is 260,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 86,966,210 tokens. Elysian’s official Twitter account is @Elysian_ELY and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Elysian is medium.com/@Elysian_Ely. The Reddit community for Elysian is /r/Elysian_ELY and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Elysian
Elysian can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Liquid, IDEX, BitForex, Hotbit, Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elysian should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elysian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elysian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.