Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. During the last seven days, Metal has traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Metal token can currently be bought for $0.51 or 0.00009758 BTC on popular exchanges including Kyber Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Cryptopia and IDEX. Metal has a market capitalization of $22.44 million and approximately $1.89 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006093 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.77 or 0.00452294 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019155 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.41 or 0.01073150 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00025230 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.42 or 0.00198234 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00023014 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008375 BTC.
Metal (CRYPTO:MTL) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,762,284 tokens. The official website for Metal is www.metalpay.com. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, OKEx, IDEX, Binance, Huobi, Cryptopia, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, Tidex and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.