Noku (CURRENCY:NOKU) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. One Noku token can now be bought for about $0.0985 or 0.00001863 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, Noku has traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar. Noku has a market cap of $2.34 million and $12,511.00 worth of Noku was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006085 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.07 or 0.00455296 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019028 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002122 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.52 or 0.01069092 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.54 or 0.00199366 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008480 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00001575 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000129 BTC.
Noku Token Profile
Noku was first traded on December 4th, 2017. Noku’s total supply is 99,999,976 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,777,028 tokens. Noku’s official website is www.noku.io. Noku’s official Twitter account is @NokuTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Noku Token Trading
Noku can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noku directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Noku should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Noku using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Noku Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noku and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.