Omnitude (CURRENCY:ECOM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 21st. Omnitude has a market capitalization of $3.71 million and approximately $19,322.00 worth of Omnitude was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Omnitude token can now be purchased for $0.0572 or 0.00001081 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex and IDEX. During the last seven days, Omnitude has traded down 8.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006081 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.05 or 0.00454815 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019013 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $56.49 or 0.01068221 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.55 or 0.00199552 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008451 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00001562 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000129 BTC.
Omnitude Token Profile
Omnitude was first traded on February 23rd, 2018. Omnitude’s total supply is 74,413,301 tokens and its circulating supply is 64,813,301 tokens. Omnitude’s official Twitter account is @Omnitudeorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Omnitude is omnitude.tech. The Reddit community for Omnitude is /r/Omnitude and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omnitude’s official message board is medium.com/@Omnitude.
Omnitude Token Trading
Omnitude can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omnitude directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omnitude should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Omnitude using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omnitude Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omnitude and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.