CoinPoker (CURRENCY:CHP) traded up 9.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 22nd. Over the last seven days, CoinPoker has traded up 33.4% against the dollar. One CoinPoker token can currently be bought for about $0.0131 or 0.00000244 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Allcoin, HitBTC, Kucoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). CoinPoker has a market capitalization of $4.23 million and $249,696.00 worth of CoinPoker was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006023 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.77 or 0.00441768 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002111 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $57.83 or 0.01074884 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.84 or 0.00201483 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00007574 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00001523 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000130 BTC.
CoinPoker’s genesis date was October 24th, 2017. CoinPoker’s total supply is 354,786,435 tokens and its circulating supply is 322,414,462 tokens. The Reddit community for CoinPoker is /r/coinpoker and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CoinPoker is coinpoker.com. CoinPoker’s official Twitter account is @CoinPoker_OFF and its Facebook page is accessible here. CoinPoker’s official message board is medium.com/@CoinPoker.
CoinPoker Token Trading
CoinPoker can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kucoin, Allcoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinPoker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinPoker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinPoker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinPoker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinPoker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.