Kore (CURRENCY:KORE) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 22nd. Kore has a total market capitalization of $1.25 million and approximately $14,690.00 worth of Kore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Kore has traded up 4.1% against the US dollar. One Kore coin can now be purchased for about $0.58 or 0.00010937 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00020053 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00019838 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004240 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002713 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004409 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00013055 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00108351 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Kore (CRYPTO:KORE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 15th, 2014. Kore’s total supply is 2,159,451 coins. Kore’s official Twitter account is @NewKoreCoin. Kore’s official website is kore.life.
Kore Coin Trading
Kore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.