Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 22nd. Power Ledger has a total market capitalization of $51.42 million and $2.86 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded 8% higher against the US dollar. One Power Ledger token can now be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00002360 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, Bittrex, Bitbns and Radar Relay.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006012 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.96 or 0.00445280 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018675 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002105 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.58 or 0.01070012 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00202695 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00007407 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00001496 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
Power Ledger’s launch date was July 5th, 2017. Power Ledger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 404,852,067 tokens. The official website for Power Ledger is powerledger.io. The Reddit community for Power Ledger is /r/powerledger. The official message board for Power Ledger is medium.com/power-ledger. Power Ledger’s official Twitter account is @PowerLedger_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, DigiFinex, Bithumb, ABCC, Bancor Network, Kucoin, Bittrex, Kyber Network, TDAX, Cryptopia, Gate.io, Huobi, Binance, Radar Relay, LATOKEN, IDEX, BX Thailand and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.