Ren (CURRENCY:REN) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 22nd. Over the last seven days, Ren has traded down 1.7% against the dollar. One Ren token can currently be bought for $0.0268 or 0.00000496 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Huobi Global, Kyber Network and UEX. Ren has a market cap of $17.42 million and $412,814.00 worth of Ren was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $609.86 or 0.11290090 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00045492 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002095 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000939 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00022595 BTC.
Ren is a token. Its genesis date was December 31st, 2017. Ren’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 649,615,780 tokens. The official website for Ren is renproject.io. The official message board for Ren is medium.com/renproject. Ren’s official Twitter account is @republicorg. The Reddit community for Ren is /r/republicprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ren
Ren can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, UEX, Kyber Network, IDEX, DDEX, Tidex, Huobi Global and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ren directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ren should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ren using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ren Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ren and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.