FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 23rd. During the last week, FirstBlood has traded down 9.4% against the US dollar. One FirstBlood token can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00002099 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Livecoin, Liqui and OKEx. FirstBlood has a total market cap of $10.00 million and $2,327.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005834 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.74 or 0.00426184 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018098 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002024 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $57.62 or 0.01034195 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.67 or 0.00191489 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00007301 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001404 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000126 BTC.
FirstBlood Token Profile
FirstBlood’s genesis date was September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,371 tokens. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio. FirstBlood’s official website is firstblood.io.
FirstBlood Token Trading
FirstBlood can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, IDEX, OKEx, ZB.COM, Livecoin, Liqui and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstBlood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstBlood using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.