UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded up 9.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 23rd. One UTRUST token can now be bought for approximately $0.0389 or 0.00000699 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, OKEx, Ethfinex and IDEX. Over the last seven days, UTRUST has traded 14.7% higher against the US dollar. UTRUST has a market cap of $17.51 million and $467,585.00 worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005837 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.92 or 0.00429552 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002027 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57.87 or 0.01039097 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00192120 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00007345 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00001395 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000126 BTC.
UTRUST Token Profile
UTRUST was first traded on August 28th, 2017. UTRUST’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 450,000,000 tokens. The official message board for UTRUST is medium.com/@UTRUST. UTRUST’s official Twitter account is @UTRUST_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for UTRUST is /r/UTRUST_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for UTRUST is utrust.com.
Buying and Selling UTRUST
UTRUST can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Ethfinex, Huobi, HitBTC, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UTRUST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UTRUST should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UTRUST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.