Arionum (CURRENCY:ARO) traded down 10.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 9th. One Arionum coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000060 BTC on exchanges. Arionum has a market capitalization of $277,228.00 and approximately $145,474.00 worth of Arionum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Arionum has traded 20.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6,179.44 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $169.22 or 0.02741165 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $283.73 or 0.04596158 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $73.83 or 0.01195938 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.42 or 0.01043599 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.53 or 0.00089574 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.96 or 0.00906545 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.03 or 0.00324410 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00023882 BTC.
ARO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 8th, 2018. Arionum’s total supply is 545,399,000 coins and its circulating supply is 74,847,830 coins. Arionum’s official message board is forum.arionum.com. Arionum’s official website is www.arionum.com. Arionum’s official Twitter account is @ArionumCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Arionum
Arionum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arionum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arionum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Arionum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arionum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arionum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.