USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 9th. During the last seven days, USD Coin has traded down 1.1% against the dollar. USD Coin has a market cap of $325.98 million and approximately $136.12 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One USD Coin token can currently be bought for about $1.01 or 0.00016270 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinbase Pro, OKEx, Korbit and Poloniex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $170.90 or 0.02765629 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00090389 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00026852 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010562 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006272 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001809 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
USD Coin Profile
USD Coin (USDC) is a token. Its genesis date was May 17th, 2018. USD Coin’s total supply is 324,976,513 tokens and its circulating supply is 324,230,336 tokens. USD Coin’s official Twitter account is @centre_io. The official message board for USD Coin is medium.com/centre-blog. The official website for USD Coin is www.centre.io/usdc.
Buying and Selling USD Coin
USD Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, Kucoin, Crex24, FCoin, CoinEx, Coinbase Pro, LATOKEN, Korbit, SouthXchange, OKEx, Poloniex, Coinsuper and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USD Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.