Penta (CURRENCY:PNT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. Penta has a total market cap of $5.24 million and approximately $491,495.00 worth of Penta was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Penta has traded down 9% against the dollar. One Penta token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including BCEX, HADAX, HitBTC and Bit-Z.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005549 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.97 or 0.00324176 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012059 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 21.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.18 or 0.00891763 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $13.16 or 0.00158151 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005025 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Penta Token Profile
Penta’s launch date was January 1st, 2018. Penta’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,415,607,908 tokens. Penta’s official Twitter account is @Penta_GF. Penta’s official website is www.penta.global.
Penta Token Trading
Penta can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, HADAX, BCEX, Bit-Z and LBank. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Penta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Penta should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Penta using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Penta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Penta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.