Universa (CURRENCY:UTNP) traded 24.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. One Universa token can now be bought for $0.0036 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Cobinhood, CoinBene and Ethfinex. In the last week, Universa has traded 19.1% higher against the US dollar. Universa has a total market cap of $6.62 million and approximately $3,674.00 worth of Universa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005421 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.85 or 0.00335489 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012502 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001568 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.47 or 0.00880398 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00153450 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004825 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Universa Token Profile
Universa launched on January 22nd, 2018. Universa’s total supply is 4,997,891,952 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,848,760,649 tokens. The official website for Universa is universablockchain.com. Universa’s official Twitter account is @Universa_News. The official message board for Universa is cryptomaa.com/coin/UTN. The Reddit community for Universa is /r/Universa_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Universa
Universa can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Livecoin, Cobinhood and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universa should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Universa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Universa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.