Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 16th. One Gulden coin can currently be bought for about $0.0228 or 0.00000288 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Bittrex. Gulden has a total market cap of $9.74 million and approximately $36,845.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Gulden has traded 15.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.80 or 0.01211370 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001649 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001236 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000755 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008108 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007460 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00075778 BTC.
Gulden (CRYPTO:NLG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 2nd, 2014. Gulden’s total supply is 489,556,417 coins and its circulating supply is 427,556,417 coins. Gulden’s official Twitter account is @guldencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Gulden’s official website is gulden.com.
Gulden Coin Trading
Gulden can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, GuldenTrader, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Nocks, LiteBit.eu and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.