Identiv (NASDAQ: INVE) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 5/14/2019 – Identiv was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Identiv Inc. is a global security technology company. It provides trust solutions in the connected world, including premises, information and everyday items. The Company’s trust solutions are implemented using standards-driven products and technology, such as hardware, software, digital certificates, and mobility and cloud services. Its products are used in corporate employee identification cards, company email, information technology networks and facility access control, in national ID cards and passports, transport passes, banking and other uses. Identiv Group, Inc., formerly known as Identive Group, Inc., is headquartered in Fremont, California. “
- 5/10/2019 – Identiv was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d” rating to a “c” rating.
- 5/10/2019 – Identiv had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Maxim Group. They wrote, “Software and improving pricing power are driving impressive margin expansion. Raising estimates, but still within unchanged guidance. of $9.””
- 4/30/2019 – Identiv is now covered by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They set an “outperform” rating and a $7.00 price target on the stock.
- 4/30/2019 – Identiv was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/24/2019 – Identiv was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 4/1/2019 – Identiv was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of INVE stock traded down $0.01 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $5.00. 7,426 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 16,413. Identiv Inc has a fifty-two week low of $3.34 and a fifty-two week high of $6.87. The company has a quick ratio of 0.97, a current ratio of 1.43 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06. The stock has a market capitalization of $88.02 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -16.67 and a beta of 1.80.
Identiv (NASDAQ:INVE) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, May 9th. The technology company reported ($0.06) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.08) by $0.02. The business had revenue of $19.52 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $19.41 million. Identiv had a negative return on equity of 5.62% and a negative net margin of 3.96%.
A number of large investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in INVE. JPMorgan Chase & Co. purchased a new position in Identiv in the third quarter valued at about $205,000. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP increased its position in shares of Identiv by 107.6% during the third quarter. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP now owns 29,669 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $177,000 after acquiring an additional 15,378 shares during the last quarter. Renaissance Technologies LLC increased its position in shares of Identiv by 20.7% during the third quarter. Renaissance Technologies LLC now owns 399,939 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $2,384,000 after acquiring an additional 68,676 shares during the last quarter. Vanguard Group Inc increased its position in shares of Identiv by 0.9% during the third quarter. Vanguard Group Inc now owns 605,033 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $3,606,000 after acquiring an additional 5,600 shares during the last quarter. Finally, Royce & Associates LP increased its position in shares of Identiv by 0.7% during the fourth quarter. Royce & Associates LP now owns 819,755 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $2,951,000 after acquiring an additional 6,092 shares during the last quarter. 31.16% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors.
Identiv, Inc operates as a security technology company that secures and manages access to physical places, things, and information primarily in the Americas, Europe, the Middle-East, and the Asia-Pacific. Its Premises segment offers modular Hirsch MX controllers that allow customers to start with a small system and expand over time; Hirsch Velocity software platform for centralized management of access and security operations across an organization; federal identity, credential and acess management architecture, an access control system; TouchSecure door readers that provide various features to support security standards; and global services to support system design, deployment, and managed services across customers premises security lifecycle.
Further Reading: Determine Your Level of Risk Tolerance
Receive News & Ratings for Identiv Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Identiv Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.