Rapids (CURRENCY:RPD) traded up 16.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. In the last seven days, Rapids has traded 26.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Rapids token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and BiteBTC. Rapids has a market cap of $2.52 million and $16,090.00 worth of Rapids was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005316 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.06 or 0.00328313 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012588 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001784 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.49 or 0.00825036 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00155247 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004797 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Rapids’ total supply is 20,934,286,150 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,089,279,093 tokens. The official website for Rapids is www.rapidsnetwork.io. Rapids’ official Twitter account is @RapidsRPD.
Rapids Token Trading
Rapids can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rapids directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rapids should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rapids using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rapids Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rapids and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.