Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 16th. In the last seven days, Snovio has traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Snovio token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000055 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Bibox, Kucoin and IDEX. Snovio has a market cap of $1.45 million and approximately $22,921.00 worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005316 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.32 or 0.00335670 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012774 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $65.43 or 0.00834478 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00152087 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004828 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000103 BTC.
Snovio Token Profile
Snovio was first traded on October 3rd, 2017. Snovio’s total supply is 651,129,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 404,980,448 tokens. Snovio’s official website is tokensale.snov.io. The Reddit community for Snovio is /r/snovio_ico. Snovio’s official Twitter account is @snovio_ico and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Snovio is medium.com/@ico_snovio.
Snovio Token Trading
Snovio can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Tidex, IDEX and Bibox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Snovio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Snovio should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Snovio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Snovio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.