BitGreen (CURRENCY:BITG) traded 9.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. One BitGreen coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.50 or 0.00006947 BTC on major exchanges including Sistemkoin, STEX, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. BitGreen has a total market capitalization of $4.31 million and $9,802.00 worth of BitGreen was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BitGreen has traded 21.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00018235 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00027214 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00039083 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00000878 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00001029 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $167.39 or 0.02304566 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005478 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00066590 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000103 BTC.
BitGreen is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Green Protocol hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 23rd, 2018. BitGreen’s total supply is 8,551,593 coins. The official website for BitGreen is bitg.org. The Reddit community for BitGreen is /r/btcgreen and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitGreen’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BitGreen
BitGreen can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitGreen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitGreen should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitGreen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitGreen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitGreen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.