Curecoin (CURRENCY:CURE) traded 6.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 18th. One Curecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001479 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex. During the last week, Curecoin has traded 11.8% lower against the US dollar. Curecoin has a market cap of $2.60 million and approximately $7,428.00 worth of Curecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $87.36 or 0.01199798 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001593 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00001241 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00009546 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008044 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00085923 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001386 BTC.
Curecoin Coin Profile
Curecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 11th, 2014. Curecoin’s total supply is 24,147,368 coins. The official website for Curecoin is curecoin.net. Curecoin’s official Twitter account is @CureCoin_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Curecoin is /r/curecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Curecoin Coin Trading
Curecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Curecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Curecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Curecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Curecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Curecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.