Grin (CURRENCY:GRIN) traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. Over the last seven days, Grin has traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar. Grin has a total market cap of $22.26 million and approximately $16.67 million worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Grin coin can now be purchased for about $2.10 or 0.00028974 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, KuCoin, Coinall and Hotbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00011031 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000075 BTC.
Grin Coin Profile
GRIN uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 10,596,180 coins. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grinMW. Grin’s official message board is www.grin-forum.org. The official website for Grin is grin-tech.org.
Grin Coin Trading
Grin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bisq, Coinall, BitForex, KuCoin, TradeOgre, LBank and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Grin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.