Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded up 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 18th. One Loopring token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0604 or 0.00000833 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OTCBTC, HitBTC, Ethfinex and Bitbns. Loopring has a market capitalization of $54.03 million and approximately $10.46 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Loopring has traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005157 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.11 or 0.00374181 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013787 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001784 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.45 or 0.00834189 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00149972 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005143 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Loopring was first traded on August 6th, 2017. Loopring’s total supply is 1,375,076,043 tokens and its circulating supply is 895,324,429 tokens. The official website for Loopring is loopring.org. The official message board for Loopring is medium.com/@loopring. The Reddit community for Loopring is /r/loopringorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Loopring’s official Twitter account is @loopringorg.
Loopring Token Trading
Loopring can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, AirSwap, DragonEX, Binance, Bittrex, OKEx, IDEX, Tokenomy, Upbit, Ethfinex, Bitbns, Gate.io, IDAX, Bithumb, OTCBTC, CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.