Project Coin (CURRENCY:PRJ) traded 11% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. Project Coin has a total market cap of $21,599.00 and approximately $50.00 worth of Project Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Project Coin has traded down 58.7% against the US dollar. One Project Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Cryptopia, Crex24 and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005130 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.03 or 0.00385722 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013720 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.21 or 0.00828555 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005261 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00149424 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $627.53 or 0.08635371 BTC.
Project Coin Profile
Project Coin is a coin. Project Coin’s total supply is 26,955,031 coins and its circulating supply is 26,517,943 coins. Project Coin’s official Twitter account is @projectcoin1. The official website for Project Coin is projectcoin.net.
Buying and Selling Project Coin
Project Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Crex24, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Project Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Project Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Project Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.