Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 19th. One Absolute coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0083 or 0.00000105 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Graviex. During the last seven days, Absolute has traded down 11% against the dollar. Absolute has a market capitalization of $97,494.00 and approximately $4,129.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $164.96 or 0.02079629 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00059634 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.10 or 0.00366811 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012466 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006680 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010932 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008112 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005793 BTC.
Absolute Coin Profile
Absolute (ABS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 12,244,863 coins and its circulating supply is 11,731,919 coins. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official message board is forum.absolutecoin.net. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Absolute
Absolute can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.