Bezant (CURRENCY:BZNT) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on May 19th. One Bezant token can currently be bought for $0.0184 or 0.00000233 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, Hotbit and Bibox. Over the last week, Bezant has traded down 4.7% against the dollar. Bezant has a total market capitalization of $10.88 million and approximately $295,949.00 worth of Bezant was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005103 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.17 or 0.00368971 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012743 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.51 or 0.00803547 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.52 or 0.00145807 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004864 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Bezant’s genesis date was May 1st, 2018. Bezant’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 591,072,815 tokens. The official website for Bezant is bezant.io. Bezant’s official Twitter account is @bezant_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bezant is /r/Bezant. Bezant’s official message board is medium.com/bezant.
Buying and Selling Bezant
Bezant can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, IDEX, Fatbtc, Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bezant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bezant should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bezant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bezant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bezant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.