DAEX (CURRENCY:DAX) traded 5.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. DAEX has a total market cap of $2.54 million and $1.61 million worth of DAEX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, DAEX has traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar. One DAEX token can now be purchased for $0.0072 or 0.00000090 BTC on major exchanges including LBank and Indodax.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $677.48 or 0.08556754 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00033807 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001504 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011374 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
DAX is a token. It launched on February 9th, 2018. DAEX’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 354,666,702 tokens. DAEX’s official Twitter account is @daexblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. DAEX’s official website is www.daex.io.
Buying and Selling DAEX
DAEX can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank and Indodax. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAEX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DAEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.