Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. In the last week, Peercoin has traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Peercoin has a market cap of $10.26 million and approximately $180,269.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Peercoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.40 or 0.00005109 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Bittrex, Bitsane and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7,934.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $401.62 or 0.05071071 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004449 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $151.85 or 0.01917754 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003090 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002278 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007652 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00012330 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001691 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Profile
Peercoin (CRYPTO:PPC) is a coin. It was first traded on September 23rd, 2014. Peercoin’s total supply is 25,362,745 coins. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Peercoin is talk.peercoin.net. Peercoin’s official website is www.peercoin.net.
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bittylicious, SouthXchange, Tux Exchange, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bitsane, LiteBit.eu, CoinEgg, WEX, Livecoin, YoBit, BX Thailand, HitBTC and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.