Phantomx (CURRENCY:PNX) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. In the last week, Phantomx has traded 45.7% higher against the dollar. One Phantomx coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges including Graviex, SouthXchange, STEX and Crex24. Phantomx has a market capitalization of $29,138.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Phantomx was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $167.55 or 0.02101394 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005795 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003549 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000957 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000925 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Phantomx (CRYPTO:PNX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 9th, 2017. Phantomx’s total supply is 40,967,699 coins. Phantomx’s official Twitter account is @PhantomX_Coin. Phantomx’s official website is phantomx.co.
Buying and Selling Phantomx
Phantomx can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, STEX, Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phantomx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phantomx should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phantomx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phantomx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phantomx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.