Traceability Chain (CURRENCY:TAC) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. One Traceability Chain token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0061 or 0.00000076 BTC on exchanges including LBank, FCoin and BCEX. Traceability Chain has a market cap of $3.67 million and $201,225.00 worth of Traceability Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Traceability Chain has traded up 26% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004295 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $41.85 or 0.00523183 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00025052 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007189 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- HYPNOXYS (HYPX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002361 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Traceability Chain Profile
Traceability Chain (CRYPTO:TAC) is a token. Traceability Chain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 603,955,678 tokens. Traceability Chain’s official website is tacchain.cn. Traceability Chain’s official Twitter account is @TraceabilityCh1. The official message board for Traceability Chain is blog.tacchain.cn.
Buying and Selling Traceability Chain
Traceability Chain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, BCEX and FCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traceability Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Traceability Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Traceability Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Traceability Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traceability Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.