Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. Viacoin has a total market cap of $15.97 million and $329,785.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Viacoin has traded up 4.8% against the US dollar. One Viacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.69 or 0.00008664 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex, OOOBTC and Binance.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $91.82 or 0.01152387 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001502 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 49.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00014086 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000894 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00001144 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007494 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00074930 BTC.
Viacoin (VIA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 18th, 2014. Viacoin’s total supply is 23,141,138 coins. The Reddit community for Viacoin is /r/viacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Viacoin’s official Twitter account is @viacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Viacoin is viacoin.org.
Buying and Selling Viacoin
Viacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Upbit, YoBit, Coinroom, OOOBTC, Poloniex and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Viacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.