AceD (CURRENCY:ACED) traded 32% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 20th. AceD has a total market capitalization of $23,806.00 and $128.00 worth of AceD was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, AceD has traded down 36.5% against the U.S. dollar. One AceD coin can now be purchased for $0.0101 or 0.00000129 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded up 47.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Infinipay (IFP) traded 29% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
AceD Coin Profile
ACED is a coin. AceD’s total supply is 2,557,502 coins and its circulating supply is 2,354,922 coins. The official message board for AceD is medium.com/@acedcoin. AceD’s official Twitter account is @AcedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. AceD’s official website is www.acedcoin.com.
Buying and Selling AceD
AceD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AceD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AceD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AceD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AceD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AceD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.