Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 20th. Binance Coin has a market cap of $4.12 billion and $460.80 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Binance Coin token can currently be purchased for about $29.17 or 0.00365226 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, LBank, Gate.io and DDEX. Over the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded up 21.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004980 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012578 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $63.28 or 0.00792354 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.14 or 0.00151957 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004508 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000854 BTC.
Binance Coin Profile
Binance Coin launched on June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 189,175,490 tokens and its circulating supply is 141,175,490 tokens. The official website for Binance Coin is www.binance.com. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017.
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Exrates, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, Trade Satoshi, LBank, Bancor Network, FCoin, DDEX, AirSwap, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.