Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. Bytom has a total market cap of $120.46 million and $7.73 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytom coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001514 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, RightBTC, Huobi and FCoin. In the last week, Bytom has traded up 11.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $91.46 or 0.01152579 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00014881 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007378 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.62 or 0.00083409 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001325 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008858 BTC.
Bytom Coin Profile
Bytom is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 21st, 2014. Bytom’s total supply is 1,407,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,002,499,275 coins. The Reddit community for Bytom is /r/BytomBlockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bytom is bytom.io. Bytom’s official Twitter account is @Bytom_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, FCoin, Bibox, BitMart, Gate.io, RightBTC, Cryptopia, EXX, CoinEx, CoinEgg, BigONE, CoinTiger, OTCBTC, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Huobi, OKEx, Neraex and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.