Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. Dragonchain has a market capitalization of $21.27 million and $938,475.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Dragonchain has traded 9.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dragonchain token can now be purchased for $0.0892 or 0.00001124 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, Tidex, Kucoin and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004993 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.00 or 0.00365357 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012665 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001698 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $63.22 or 0.00796559 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.08 or 0.00152171 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004543 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Dragonchain launched on August 17th, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dragonchain’s official website is dragonchain.com.
Dragonchain Token Trading
Dragonchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Allcoin, Gate.io, Tidex, Bancor Network, Kucoin, LATOKEN, IDEX, Fatbtc and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.