Iconic (CURRENCY:ICON) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 20th. One Iconic coin can now be purchased for $0.0123 or 0.00000156 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Iconic has traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Iconic has a market cap of $7,272.00 and approximately $61.00 worth of Iconic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00058461 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003144 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
ICON is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Iconic’s total supply is 592,894 coins. Iconic’s official website is iconicproject.com. Iconic’s official Twitter account is @ICONICTOKEN.
Iconic Coin Trading
Iconic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iconic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Iconic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Iconic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Iconic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iconic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.