Ignition (CURRENCY:IC) traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. Over the last seven days, Ignition has traded 17.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ignition has a market capitalization of $120,298.00 and $181.00 worth of Ignition was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ignition coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001516 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00061047 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00016013 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.47 or 0.00186370 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002237 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012818 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006353 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000075 BTC.
Ignition Coin Profile
Ignition is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 17th, 2017. Ignition’s total supply is 1,076,534 coins and its circulating supply is 1,021,210 coins. Ignition’s official Twitter account is @ignition_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ignition is /r/ignitioncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ignition’s official website is www.ignitioncoin.org.
Ignition Coin Trading
Ignition can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignition directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ignition should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ignition using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ignition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignition and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.