LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded up 10.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. One LiteBitcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. LiteBitcoin has a market capitalization of $5,179.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, LiteBitcoin has traded up 0.7% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002398 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
LiteBitcoin (LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LiteBitcoin
LiteBitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteBitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.