Nebulas (CURRENCY:NAS) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. One Nebulas coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.10 or 0.00013876 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, LBank, Allcoin and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Nebulas has traded 6% higher against the US dollar. Nebulas has a total market cap of $50.23 million and $3.89 million worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $665.20 or 0.08394594 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00033990 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001408 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00011261 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Nebulas (CRYPTO:NAS) is a coin. It was first traded on September 1st, 2017. Nebulas’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 45,500,000 coins. Nebulas’ official website is nebulas.io. Nebulas’ official Twitter account is @nebulasio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nebulas is /r/nebulas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nebulas is medium.com/nebulasio.
Buying and Selling Nebulas
Nebulas can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Neraex, BCEX, Huobi, Allcoin, LBank, Gate.io, Binance and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nebulas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nebulas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.