Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. During the last seven days, Refereum has traded up 7.3% against the U.S. dollar. Refereum has a total market cap of $7.75 million and $628,235.00 worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Refereum token can now be bought for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000027 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, OKEx, IDEX and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005031 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.74 or 0.00368274 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012848 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.77 or 0.00791666 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00155464 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004639 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Refereum was first traded on September 25th, 2017. Refereum’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,746,829,189 tokens. The Reddit community for Refereum is /r/refereum. Refereum’s official Twitter account is @refereum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Refereum is refereum.com. The official message board for Refereum is medium.com/@refereum.
Refereum Token Trading
Refereum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Gate.io, Upbit, Cobinhood, IDEX, Bibox, Bittrex and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Refereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Refereum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Refereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Refereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Refereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.