Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. Steem Dollars has a market cap of $8.62 million and approximately $100,321.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded 1.9% higher against the dollar. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be bought for $0.97 or 0.00012376 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, GOPAX, Poloniex and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,863.29 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $404.84 or 0.05158446 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004524 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $151.42 or 0.01930362 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005242 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002985 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002297 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007238 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001735 BTC.
About Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars (SBD) is a coin. Steem Dollars’ total supply is 8,886,414 coins. The Reddit community for Steem Dollars is /r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Steem Dollars’ official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Steem Dollars is steemit.com/@steemitblog. The official website for Steem Dollars is steem.io.
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, Bittrex, GOPAX, Upbit and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.