ZeusNetwork (CURRENCY:ZEUS) traded 78.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. One ZeusNetwork token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX, Bleutrade and Crex24. ZeusNetwork has a total market capitalization of $118,615.00 and $1,103.00 worth of ZeusNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ZeusNetwork has traded 89.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00014407 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded 33.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000451 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- BLAST (BLAST) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- GoldFund (GFUN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ShopZcoin (SZC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000078 BTC.
ZEUS is a token. ZeusNetwork’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for ZeusNetwork is zeusfundme.com. ZeusNetwork’s official Twitter account is @network_zeus.
ZeusNetwork Token Trading
ZeusNetwork can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Bleutrade and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZeusNetwork directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZeusNetwork should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZeusNetwork using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZeusNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZeusNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.